- Select Add Workout in the navigator OR right mouse click in the calendar. The following window appears:
2. Select Linked accounts, Device or Manual Upload
3. For Linked accounts push "Check for new activities"
4. For Device click on add workouts and follow the wizard:
- select Sport > Sub activity (optional).
- Select the correct training device type: Garmin, SRM, CycleOps, Pioneer.
- Depending on the device, the functions for transferring data from the training device to the iQO2 software are different.
- Once the files have been extracted from the device, they will be listed by activity and date in the Workout history.
Important! Always install the software that came with your device first, as this is what contains the drivers (small packets of software that allow your computer to "talk" to your device). more info