To upload workouts directly from my Pioneer device:
Sign in to your account and connect the download cable to your computer. Connect your Pioneer and turn it on.
- Select Add Workout in the navigator. A pop-up appears.
- Select the Sport > Subactivity (Optional)….
- Select Pioneer. A pop-up with a Windows Explorer window appears.
- Search for your Pioneer Device and double-click on it.
- Go to the folder Pioneer > Log where your workout files are located.
- Double-click on the file you want to download.
- Go to the next screen and have an overview of the totals, averages and max of the workout. Click Next.
- Review the date of the workout, enter a description and workout type (required). Optionally, you may enter the weather conditions and write your post-activity comments. Click Next.
- Finish the workout wizard.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the Pioneer workouts in the history list by the icon.