How to export files from Polarpersonaltrainer.com (A) and upload them to iQO2 (B)?
A. Export from Polarpersonaltrainer.com
You can export your training sessions, fitness data, notes and events from polarpersonaltrainer.com diary to your computer. The exported data will be in xml-format.
To export a single workout:
- First start the Polar Personaltrainer.com Software.
- Go to MY TRAINING - DIARY.
- Select List view from the upper right corner of the Diary.
- Select the data you want to export by clicking the box.
- Click Export Selected.
- Select if you want to open the file or save it to your computer. If you select Save, the filename is composed of your user account nickname, current date and the word ‘export’.
Once you have completed the steps as explained above, you will have a .xml file created and saved on your computer.
B. Upload to iQO2
Once you have saved the .xml file, you can upload the files to iQO2.
- Sign in to your account and select Add Workouts in the navigator.
- Select a Sport > Subactivity (Optional)….
- Select Polar. A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Select the folder where you have saved the xml file.
- Select the appropriate file type: Polar XML (*.xml). The workouts appears.
- Select the workout file you want to upload and follow the next steps of the add workout wizard.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the Polar workouts in the history list by the icon.