How to export files from Garmin Training Center (A) and upload them to iQO2 (B)?
A. Export from Garmin Training Center
You can export your training sessions from Garmin Training Center to a folder on your computer as a .TCX File.
- First start the Garmin Training Center Software.
- In the menu bar, select History at the top left side.
- Click in the left column on the workout that is to be exported to a folder on your computer.
- After you have selected the workout, you have two options:
- Option 1: Click File > Export > Export ‘File name’
- Option 2: Right Click on the workout, choose Export ‘File name’.
- Select the folder where you want to save the .TCX File.
- Enter a name for the file and click the Save button.
Once you have completed the steps as explained above, you will have a .TCX File created and saved on your computer.
B. Upload to iQO2
Once you have saved the .TCX file, you can upload the files to iQO2. Sign in to your account and select Add Workouts in the navigator.
- Select the Sport > Subactivity (Optional)…
- Select Garmin.
- Select File..
- A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Search for your Garmin file.
- Select the location of your Garmin files.
- Select *.TCX file.
- Double-click on the workout file you want to load up.
- Follow the next steps of the wizard to finish the upload.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the Garmin workouts in the history list by the icon.