How to export files from Garmin Connect (A) and upload them to iQO2 (B)?
A. Export from Garmin Connect
You can export your training sessions from Garmin Connect to a folder on your computer as a .TCX or a .CVS file.
From the Details page you can export a .TCX file. From the Splits page you can export a .CSV file with the details of your activity.
B. Upload to iQO2
Once you have saved the .TCX file, you can upload the files to iQO2. Sign in to your account and select Add Workout in the navigator.
- Select the Sport > Subactivity (Optional)…
- Select Garmin.
- Select File..
- A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Search for your Garmin file.
- Select the location of your Garmin files.
- Select *.TCX file.
- Double-click on the workout file you want to load up.
- Follow the next steps of the wizard to finish the upload.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the Garmin workouts in the history list by the icon.