Before you can start using iQO2 to keep in touch with your athletes, you need to:
- Create new athlete accounts for new athletes.
- OR add athletes, with an existing iQO2 account, to your contacts.
It’s really easy to create new athlete accounts in iQO2. Simply download and install the iQO2 coach application first and then follow the instructions below.
Create a new iQO2 athlete account:
- Sign in to iQO2.
- Select Contacts .
- Select the Create New Athlete Account button.
- A pop-up appears.
Fill in the necessary information to create a new free trial athlete account: iQO2 name; name; e-mail; password and password confirmation.
Enter a iQO2 name for your athlete. This is the name you will use to contact your athlete on iQO2.
Important: The IQO2 Name is a unique name. If someone already has the IQO2 Name you’ve entered, try entering a different one.
Name & e-mail
Enter your athletes personal e-mail address, family name and first name.
Enter the password your athlete want to use to sign in to IQO2. The password is case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long. Confirm the password.
- Finish the wizard. (Optionally: You can complete the athlete profile now by clicking on ‘Yes’ or do it later from your client management by clicking on ‘No’).
- Your athlete appears in your contact list.
Once you finished the wizard, the athlete gets an e-mail. The email is send from your personal email address to your client.
The mail contains the following items:
- Unique iQO2 name.
- Download link.
The athlete can install the software and fill in his/her IQO2 name and password to start up.The athlete gets a 30 days free trial. Within this period; the athlete has to subscribe and pay his license on the IQO2 website shop. The necessary information how to pay for the account will be available in the athlete software. If the athlete fails to do so then that account turns automatically to a free athlete edition.
- How to add an athlete with an existing iQO2 account to you contacts?
- How does the connected athlete license type affect me as a coach?