A great way to organize your athletes is by using categories. Categories enable you to group your athletes, and then filter your athlete list using these categories. When you select a categorie, only athletes within that list will be displayed in your contact list.
Select the Contacts icon in the navigator.
To create a New Category:
- In the All Contacts tab, click the down arrow to display the drop-down menu, then select Create New Category.
- Enter a name for the new Category and press Ok.
You can now add contacts to the new category.
To add a contact to a Category:
- In your contac list, find the athlete you want to add to a Category.
- Right-click the athlete and select Add to Category, then select the category. The contact is added to the category.
Select a Category:
- In the All Contacts tab, click the down arrow to display the drop-down menu, then select one of the categories.
- Only the contacts within the Category are displayed.