To create new training zones:
- Click on the Training zones icon in the menu bar, to open the 'Training zones'.
- Click Add .
- The wizard will guide you through the steps to create new training zones.
- Choose a Sport - bike, run, swim - and enter a date.
- Enter the weight, heart rate rest and heart rate max.
- Select the method to determine the training zones: TIC, VO2, FT or CSS.
- Enter the necessary information, depending on the selected method.
- The last screen allows you to modify or fine-tune some values.
- Click Finish if all values are correct.
The new training zones appears in the training zone history.
Methods to determine new training zones:
|TIC||Training Intensity Calculator||Select a 'fitness level' or enter a 'Cooper test' result|
|VO2||Sport Lab Test||Enter the values of your 'aerobic threshold' and 'anaerobic threshold'|
|FT||Functional threshold||Select a workout for which you have calculated a 'functional threshold'|
|CSS||Critical swim speed test||Enter the values of a '200-meter' and '400-meter' maximal test|