Click the Training builder icon in the navigator to activate the training builder.
Step 1: Activate the training plan builder
- Click the Training plan Tab in the top left.
- Click New. A pop-up appears.
- Fill in the Training plan description. Keep in mind that this description will be the header of the training plan in your library.
- Select a Sport of combination of sports (eg. triatlon = run + bike + swim).
- Enter a Plan duration.
- Select an athlete Experience level: beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- Select a Training frequency (workouts/week).
- Enter some Notes (optional).
- Click Ok. The training plan framework appears to start building up your training plan.
Step 2: Build-up the training plan more info
Choose how you want to build-up your training plan with workouts.
We offer you two possibilities:
- Method : Build-up your training plan by dragging workouts from the workout library.
- Method : Create new workouts in the training plan worksheet.
Step 3: Save the training plan to the library
- Click the Save button.
Select Save Training plan to Library in the submenu. A pop-up appears.
- Enter/Review the training plan description and/or extra library information (optional).
- Click Ok.
- The training plan is saved to the library.