Before you can start using iQO2 to keep in touch with your athletes, you need to:
- Add athletes, with an existing iQO2 account, to your contacts.
- OR create new athlete accounts for new athletes.
It’s really easy to add athletes in iQO2. Simply download and install the iQO2 application first and then follow the instructions below.
To add a iQO2 athlete account. Sign in to iQO2 and select Contacts in the navigator.
- Select the Search iQO2 TAB.
- You can search for an athlete you want to add as a contact. Simply enter their iQO2 Name , Family name or Firstname.
- Click the Search iQO2 button.
- If there’s one match in the search results, and it's the person you’re looking for, click Add to Contacts button.
If more than one name matches your search, find the person you’re looking for in the list and click Add to Contacts button.
You might not see this button on some people's profiles, depending on their privacy settings.
If you cannot find the athlete in the search results but you’re sure they’re on iQO2, just ask them what their iQO2 Name is and add them to your contacts.
- You can enter some text to introduce yourself. This is important to let the athlete know that you’re adding them as your iQO2 contact.
- Click Ok.
The athlete account is now visible under the Contact request TAB. Once this athlete accepts your request, they'll show up in your All Contacts TAB.
- How do I start-up a new athlete without a iQO2 account?
- How does the connected athlete license type affect me as a coach?