To create new sport-specific training zones based on a sport lab test:
- Click on the Training zones icon in the menu bar, to open the ‘Training zones’.
- Click Add . The wizard will guide you through the steps to create new training zones.
- Choose a sport - bike, run, swim - and enter a date.
- Enter the weight, heart rate rest and heart rate max.
- Select the Sport Lab Test method.
- Enter the values of your 'Aerobic threshold' and 'Anaerobic threshold' and 'Max'.
- Click Next.
- You can modify or fine-tune some values if you wish.
- Click Finish.
- Click on the Sport Lab Test icon in the menu bar, to open the ‘Sport Lab Tests’.
- Click Add to create a new sport lab test.
The wizard will guide you through the steps to enter the necessary information.
- At the end of the sport lab test wizard you can, if you wish, update the training zones according to the findings of this sport lab test by clicking the Create Training Zones button.
You will then be directed to the training zones wizard. Follow the steps of the wizard as described in Method 1 - starting at point 3.