The iQO2 Functional threshold method offers you the possibility to define your training zones based on power device data (cycling) or speed device data (running).
The condition to determine an functional threshold on a workout or race is simple: the athlete has to push him/herself to the limits of his/her ability for at least 20 minutes.
- How can I determine a Functional threshold on a workout?
- How can I create new cycling Training zones based on a Functional threshold?
- How can I create new running Training zones based on a Functional threshold?
The Functional threshold training zones are expressed as:
- heart rate values - bpm
- cycling: power values - Watt & Watt/kg
- running: speed values - km/h