The calendar allows you to see the most important sport information in a week, month or year view, including: executed workouts, planned workouts, added metrics and periods/events.
It's a tool for athletes and coaches to plan a season into the smallest details.
The ribbon, which sits above the calendar, and includes a set of buttons and commands that you use to plan and view workouts.
A. Add; Edit; Delete
Add: Click on a day in the calendar. Click on the Add button and choose an item from the submenu:
- Add workout..: if you want to add a new workout on that day. The wizard will guide you through the steps to add a new workout.
- Add metric..: if you want to add a new metric on that day. The wizard will guide you through the steps to add a new metric.
- Plan a new workout..: if you want to plan a new workout on that day.
Edit: Click on a day in the calendar. Click on the Edit button and choose if you want to edit a new workout or metric on that day. The wizard will guide you through the steps to edit a new workout or metric.
Delete: Select a added workout, metric , period / event in the calendar bij cliking on the icon or colored line. You can delete this calendar item by clicking on the Delete button.
The Week, Month, and Year View command allow you to choose the number of days that are displayed in the Calendar:
- Week view: a complete seven day week display in a vertical orientation.
- Month view: display of the the current calendar month.
- Year view: display of the current month and the following three months.
- Arrows: Scroll left or right through the weeks or months
- Today: Go to today
Select the print button if you want to print your calendar. We advise you to print the calendar in dthe Week view setting.
Click on this button to analyse the volume of your planned and executed workouts.
Click on the settings button and select which items you want to visualise in the calendar from the submenu.
A. Right mouse button
By clicking on the right mouse button you get a menu where you can Add, Edit or Delete a selected item.
B. Dubbel click
Dubbel click on the icons in the calendar to show the details:
- : Details of a planned workout
- : Details of an executed workout e.g. Run workout
- : Details of your personal training zones e.g. Swim training zones
- : Details of a sport lab test e.g. Bike sport lab test
C. Mouse over
Hover your mouse cursor over the icons in the calendar to show more information:
- : Description of a Period / Events items e.g. a race
- : Description of a planned workout
D. Drag and drop
Click on a planned workout, hold your mouse button and drag it to another day if the athlete can not perform the planned workout on that day.