To use a workout to create new workouts:
Step 1: Select an existing workout
- Double-click on a workout in the library.
- The workout appears in the editor.
Step 2: Edit the workout in the editor
- Select the item you want to change. This can be:
- an Exercise
- an Exercise group
- a Recovery
- a Rest
- a Repeat-block
- Click Edit > Eg. Edit selected Repeat Block..
- A pop-up appears where you can modify some values. Repeat this proces until you're satisfied.
Step 3: Save as a 'New workout'
- Click the Save button. Select Save Workout to Library.. in the submenu.
- A pop-up appears.
- Select Save as new Workout.
- Save as a new Workout: the original workout and the edited workout will be saved.
- Replace Library workout: only the edited workout will be saved.
- Click Ok.
Step 4: An existing workout is converted into a new one
Step 5: Repeat this proces
Repeat this proces to create multiple workouts based on one template.