A user-configurable timeline lets you make a selection of a period in time.
Learn more how to:
- Select a view
- Navigate the timeline
- Select a period on the timeline
Select a timeline view:
Choose to display the timeline as: 4 weeks (A), 3 months (B), 1 to 4 years (C).
Navigate the timeline:
Click the commands to navigate through the timeline.
- Arrow left: Scroll left through the weeks, months, years.
- Arrow right: Scroll right through the weeks, months, years.
Select a period on the timeline:
With the Selection button:
- Click Period Selection.
- Select the period whose data you want to analyze from the drop-down list OR
- Select Period/Event.. from the drop-down list to select a specific Period/event item of the calendar.
With the green bar:
- Move the left and right border of the bar to the left and/or to the right to enlarge or reduce the period selection. OR
- Click on the bar and drag the whole bar to the left or right to change the period selection.