You can drag and drop any building block from the editor to the library or from the library to the editor .
A. Drag and drop from Editor to Library:
Select an item you want to save to the library:
- Click on the workout header is you want to save a 'Workout'.
- Click on an exercise line if you want to save an 'Exercise'.
- Click on a repeat block header or exercise group header if you want to save an 'Exercise Group'.
Drag and drop it to the drop-box. Your new ‘Item’ appears in the library list under the corresponding library group: Exercises/Exercise Groups/Workouts.
B. Drag and drop from Library to Editor:
Select an item you want to use in the editor:
- an exercise in a workout.
- an exercise group in a workout.
- a workout in a training plan.
Drag and drop it to the editor. Your library item appears in the editor.