How to export files from Polar Flow (A) and upload them to iQO2 (B)?
A. Export from Polar Flow
You can export the route of a training session in GPX format and other training data - such as heart rate, calorie and cadence data - in TCX format.
To export a single workout:
- First start the Polar Flow Software.
- Go to Diary.
- Click a training session to open it.
- Click EXPORT SESSION at the bottom of the page.
- Choose whether you want to EXPORT ROUTE (GPX file) or EXPORT TRAINING (TCX file).
Once you have completed the steps as explained above, the selected file is saved in your computer's default downloads folder. For example, in Windows 8 the folder is: C:\Users\username\Downloads.
B. Upload to iQO2
Once you have saved the TCX file, you can upload the files to iQO2.
- Sign in to your account and select Add Workouts in the navigator.
- Select a Sport > Subactivity (Optional)….
- Select Polar. A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Select the folder where you have saved the xml file.
- Select the appropriate file type: Polar TCX (*.tcx). The workouts appears.
- Select the workout file you want to upload and follow the next steps of the add workout wizard.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the Polar workouts in the history list by the icon.