To upload workouts directly from my SRM PowerControl 8 device:
Sign in to your account and connect the PC8 via USB download cable to your computer. The PC8 will appear as a USB mass storage device named SRM_PC8.
- Select Add Workout in the navigator. A pop-up appears.
- Select the Sport > Subactivity (Optional)….
- Select SRM and select .
- A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Search for your PC 8 device named SRM_PC8 and click on it.
- Activities can be found in the folder /SRM/Activities.
- Double-click on the workout file you want to upload to IQO2. Follow the next steps of the wizard to finish the upload.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the SRM workouts in the history list by the icon.