Step 1: Enable the Remote Desktop to connect with folders on your computer (one time setting)
- Click the 'Remote Desktop icon' in the navigator.
- Click 'Edit' to modify the Remote Desktop connection.
Select 'Redirection' and click '+'.
- Select 'Path' and browse a location where your workout files are saved.
- Select the location and click 'Choose'.
- Click 'Ok'.
- You can now upload files from that location.
- Close the pop-up by clicking the red cross at the upper left side.
Step 2: Add workouts
- Double-click on your profile to start working with iQO2.
- Select 'Add Workout' in the navigator. A pop-up appears.
A. Select a 'Sport';
B. Select the appropriate device file Eg. 'Garmin;
C. Select 'File'. A pop-up is opened.
- Click 'Network' and double-click on 'tsclient'.
- Double-click '//tsclient/appropriate location'.
- Double-click on the workout file you want to upload to iQO2 and click 'Open'.
Follow the next steps of the wizard to finish the upload.